Patrick Vandenberghe, global CIO of ArcelorMittal, answers the following questions:
- As the CIO of the largest steel maker in the world, what are the three major IT challenges you face in the short and medium term?
- Are there any specific technology trends/developments that you feel could make a significant impact on the IT decisions of a global manufacturing enterprise like ArcelorMittal?
- What is the global sourcing strategy of ArcelorMittal and how does this strategy align with your business objectives?
- What are your top three expectations from your outsourcing partner/s?
- Why did you choose MindTree as one of your partners?
- What has been your experience in working with MindTree till now and how do you see the partnership developing in the future?
Access this 8-minute, 30-second video by clicking on the link below.