Lean Lessons from 10 Leading Manufacturers
At Reliable Plant's Lean Tools for Maintenance and Reliability Conference, September 18-20 in Las Vegas, you can tap into the knowledge and experience of experts from 10 of the world's most productive companies.
1. Energizer - lofty lean goals are pushing its people and processes to make "it's always ready when you need it" a maintenance department reality
2. Autoliv North America - 2006 Shingo Prize Winner is achieving tremendous improvements through standardization of maintenance activities
3. Coors Brewing - a new, difference-making planning and scheduling program is yielding a 6-month ROI
4. Life Cycle Engineering - has a road map for converting lean maintenance concepts into powerful tools for operations
5. Batesville Casket Company - Continuous Improvement efforts have produced saving of more than $1 million in each of the past 4 years
6. USPS - an innovative maintenance leadership program is driving down labor and maintenance costs
7. Karl Schmidt Unisia - developed its own effective TPM system for long-term benefits
8. Intel - links lean practices to safety performance and its enviable 0.20 injury and illness rate (per 100 employees)
9. Presto/Alcoa - maintenance employee empowerment and a "five-whys" approach are paying big dividends
10. YESCO - a 5-year lean journey has saved the company money and enhanced its market position
After spending time with lean experts from these companies, you'll be prepared to implement initiatives that can instantly raise the productivity, performance and profitability of your business.
Plus, Reliability Tools for Lean Manufacturing - a pre-conference workshop. Before hearing how lean tools are being used to boost maintenance and reliability performance, learn how to connect the dots between strategies, applications and results. This workshop, featuring reliability experts Drew Troyer, John Schultz and Torbjorn Idhammar will show you how to make the most from what you'll take away from the program, and more.
There's still time to register, but the clock is ticking for you to benefit from this one-time gathering of these lean experts and industry friends. Groups of 3 or more registrants from the same plant can still save up to $95 each. Visit www.lean2006.com or call 800-597-5460 to register or for more information.
NOTE: Reliable Plant is holding a very limited number of rooms for attendees at the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel - but you must register for the conference and call Reliable Plant now for reservations. See your reservation confirmation message for details. Rooms may still be available by calling the Flamingo directly, but may be offered at substantially higher rates.
© 2006 Noria Corporation, 1328 E. 43rd Ct., Tulsa, OK 74105