One week from now, Lean Manufacturing 2009 kicks-off in Columbus, Ohio. It's one of 5 co-located conferences at Reliable Plant 2009, September 1-3.
Print this pass for admission to the keynote session by Toyota VP, Mike DaPrile, one of the learning sessions below, both networking receptions, and the exhibit hall.
Use your pass for admission to any one of these sessions:
- How You Can Apply Toyota's Zone Control System
- Curing the Firefighting Epidemic
- Using Value-Added Flow Analysis to Zero in on Hidden Wastes: A case study with results
- Policy Deployment & Lean Implementation Planning: A 10-Step Roadmap to Successful Policy Deployment Using Lean as a System
- Accelerate Your Results by Utilizing Lean Sigma
- Lean's Inseparable Link to Reliability (and Vice Versa)
- Improvement Initiatives Live and Die with the Leadership
- Why and How to Go Beyond Lean Six Sigma and the Balanced Scorecard
- Transform Your Company through Operational Excellence
- Lean at Wausau Paper – A Comprehensive Case Study
- Impact Your Company’s Bottom Line by Improving Process Changeovers
- Accelerating MRO Continuous Improvement: Keys to Reducing Cost, Eliminating Waste and Adding Value
- How to Use Lean Six Sigma to Rapidly Deliver Bottom-Line Impact
- Or any one session from the 5 co-located conferences.
And attend this keynote:
Toyota's Vision: Reliability Based on All-Encompassing Continuous Improvement
Mike DaPrile, vice president, Toyota Motor Mfg. North America
Tuesday, September 1, 8:00 am
One-day, two-day and three-day conference registrations are also available, as are seats for pre-conference workshops. Check your schedule and make time to acquire the knowledge and skills you need to make a difference. Complete session, workshop and exhibition details are available at conference.reliableplant.com.