- Buyer's Guide
During these deteriorating economic times, it is more important than ever for organizations to be more vigilant about cutting costs and boosting the bottom line. An option is to instill a Lean and Lean Six Sigma culture when tackling projects to save money. The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is once again hosting the 2009 Lean Six Sigma Conference, March 2-3, 2009, in Phoenix, to teach professionals needed skills to take back to their organizations.
This year’s conference will focus on sustaining the culture of Lean Six Sigma. ASQ is offering its largest conference program yet of sessions – more than 45 – from which attendees can choose. Sessions will cover topics crucial to a variety of industries including traditional manufacturing, healthcare, government, financial services and many more. Sessions are available for the novice to the expert.
A snapshot of sessions being offered:
· Effectively Integrating Lean Six Sigma Into an Organizational Culture
· Setting Goals With Lean Thinking
· Social Responsibility Through Lean Enterprise
· Latest Trends in Lean Six Sigma for Financial Services
· Faster Organizational Change With Lean/Six Sigma
· Lean Office Challenges and Solutions
· Reducing Prescription Errors With an Emphasis on Patient Safety
· Permanently Solving a Complex Long-Term Problem
The full program is available for viewing at www.asq.org/conferences/six-sigma/program/index.html.