If you haven't attended Noria's powerful Lean Plant Reliability Advantage Summit for Executive Leaders you are already behind the curve. This Executive Summit will show you how to increase profit margins in order to get ahead of the competition.
Drew Troyer has combined the reliability engineering tools used by the aviation industry specifically for your application in the manufacturing industry. The aviation industry has a 0% failure policy, why should your company be any different?
Just two days in this Summit will change the way you think, plan, manage and operate. Don't wait another day. Invest in your future, invest in the future of your company and attend this summit July 22-23 in Chicago, IL.
The Lean Plant Reliability Advantage Summit for Executive Leaders
You will learn:
· How to create value in your business
· Which critical plant reliability management tools you need to be a successful leader
· How to design, operate, and maintain for reliability
· Cutting-edge practices for devising and implementing a lean reliability initiative at your company
· How to leverage reliability to succeed when your market is down
Supported by Noria's unconditional guarantee that we will deliver the most current and applicable information in industry, you can't afford to miss this event!
Trusted by industry, here's what professionals say about this Summit
"Excellent seminar! The material presented will help us solidify our continuous improvement journey by translating reliability efforts into senior leadership language (money)."
- Randy Woolley, Manager Asset Management, Kennecott Utah Copper Corporation
"Information learned during this seminar will help my facility turn the page from reactive maintenance to reliability within the next several years."
- Art DiLullo, Maintenance Manager, Coca-Cola Enterprises
"This seminar could not only transform our plant and company but could change American manufacturing as a whole for future generations."
- Rod Chandler, Production Manager, Temple-Inland
"Excellent. I really value the focus on the financial savings for my company." Ron Pihil - Sr. Planner and General Maintenance Foreman, Longview Fibre Co.
Download the full brochure: http://links.noria.com/rmgo.asp?tid=719393&eid=10392&sb_id=249570,249570
Don't delay, sign up today online or call Diana Johnson at 800-597-5460 and reserve your seat in this compelling summit.
Group participation is an important aspect to implementing corporate change, that's why we offer group discounts. Call Diana Johnson at 800-597-5460 today for special pricing.